Ucrete DP AS - Antistatic Defined Profile Heavy Duty Polyurethane Screed
How does Ucrete DP AS work?
Ucrete DPAS is a unique HD Polyurethane resin technology with exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, heavy impact and temperatures up to 80°C providing antistatic properties for use in explosion hazarded areas.
- Where severe conditions exist—high impact pressure, thermal shock, and chemical exposure
- Where aesthetics are a consideration
- On severely damaged surfaces
- In wet conditions requiring a heavily textured slip-resistant surface
- Where steam or hot water is required for cleaning
- Meat, poultry, and dairy plants
- Bottling facilities
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Commercial kitchens and restaurants
- Freezers and refrigerated storage areas
- Food packing and canning plants
What are the unique features of Ucrete DP AS?
- Antistatic properties
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- Thermal stability
- Wide service temperature range
What are the benefits of Ucrete DP AS?
- Tolerates organic and inorganic acids, alkalis and salts
- Takes continuous hot water cleaning
- Exceeds temperature tolerance of typical epoxy overlays
The Ucrete DP surface profiles have coefficient of friction as determined to EN13038 Part 4 using the 4S rubber on the wet floor as follows:
The Ucrete DP surface profiles conform to DIN51130 as follows:
*Depending upon specification
The extremely robust aggregates used to provide the texture of Ucrete DP20 and Ucrete DP30 are designed to maintain optimum slip resistance for many years. Where there is heavy hard wheeled
traffic it is recommended that Ucrete DP30 is used.
Correctly installed Ucrete DP at 9mm thickness can withstand regular and routine discharges of boiling water, hot oils and fats
The Ucrete DP resins do not start to soften until temperatures above 130°C are exceeded.
The 6mm Ucrete DPAS floor is fully resistant to liquid spillage and discharge up to 80ºC and can be lightly steam cleaned.
Suitable for freezer temperatures down to -25°C
Non - Tainting:
Ucrete DP systems are solvent free and non-tainting from the end of mixing, as tested by Campden Technology Ltd.
With high mechanical strengths and a low elastic modulus, Ucrete DP AS is very resilient and able to withstand severe impact loads. While no material is indestructible and surface chipping may occur, brittle modes of failure resulting in cracking and disbondment are unknown with Ucrete floors.
Ucrete DP offers exceptional resistance to a wide range of chemical aggressors. For example Ucrete is resistant to the following commonly encountered chemicals:
Ucrete DP AS exhibits zero absorption when tested to CP.BM2/67/2.
Cleaning and Hygiene
Ucrete flooring systems are accredited for use in facilities operating HACCP based food safety systems.